Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ew

Hey guys! Im back, and i missed you all bunches. I cant seem to do anything right with out blogging you know what i mean? The past month or so hasjust been like : oh look im losing weight, and doing fine not binging for maybe 1 week at a time,before I screw up all that effort in one b/p session.

It's frustrating to say the least. I f-ing hate my self right now I hate the side effects that come with losing weight. But I am still all the more determined. I am super dissapointed in myself for letting you all down as of late, so i wont tell you my current weight. Buuuuut, I will tell you that I have a fool proof plan now and i will STICK TO IT!!! I have written down on my calendar precicely how much wieght i will lose every week And when I should be getting to my goal weights.

I could just continue to stuff my face from today onwards and feel sorry for myself, but I wont do that. Failure is easy, Sucsess is hard. (and spell lol). So yeah, that will my motto, y not? :D

Thanks for sticking around you guys. For a lot of you it's been a while, but at the same time when I read the newer blogs, im like wow. I remember when i had that much hope and inspiration to become thin. I want it back so bad, i cant even explain!!!!
mwaaaahh--raz

6 comments:

  1. I love that motto :) maybe reading those blogs will help you get back your motivation? You can do it! stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back! We missed you around here :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely motto :)
    Good to have you back! And yeah, I know exactly what you mean.. I vanished from blogger for a couple months and only got back to this a week or 2 ago.
    It'll be hard, but it'll be worth it in the end!
    :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great motto!!!

    Keep going.. nothing worth having comes easily!!

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to know you're back! Somewhat :) I do something similar to that! I have a weekly calendar to say what my goal weights are and then I write in what excercise Im going to do and then I write in how much I weighed on that day. It's really helpful ;)

    ReplyDelete