Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I think this here is called a platau...

Platauing and a bit frustrated.

Thanks "battleinmind", for your lovely comment...I hope too, that someday that we will all have enough confidence to stop comparing our selves to others so much ..

This is day 2 of not binging. Had a great 30 minute jog yesturday in the evening, along with the fast. (I didnt feel at all like jogging without having eaten, but it felt great!).

Life is good here in seattle, the sun is out. I wish I had a workout buddy or something, it gets kind of lonely counting calories on my own.

A freind of mine asked how i lost weight, she's just had a baby. And I told her how to count calories, etc...It felt good though. That someone was asking me for advice. Like maybe, I am doing something right. Im really not trying to become underweight or unhelathy. On the contrary, I like to think of my self as a healthy living advocate, and Im vegetarian too! lol, have been for about 5 years now...

And this post is all over the place right now, just rambly rambled ....

Stay Strong Chica's and Chico's!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. A year is the normal timeframe to get your pre-baby body back AND KEEP IT. My mate breastfed and lost an assload, btw. the fat stores you laid down are used in milk production ;)

    OMG We got sunshine for . . um. . .30mins today for the first time this week. *Facedesk*

    Just keep going, plateaus pass if you keep chugging along <3 You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raz I've given you an award on my blog if you check it out!

    Just because you were the first blog I ever followed, and you continue to amaze me with the strength you have <3

    ReplyDelete