Thursday, June 30, 2011

135.8

    So, first of all thanks, on my choice of dress, and for the engagement. When I'll be in the dress, I'll post some pix of me in it :)

    Speaking of pix, I've been thinking of posting progress pictures, on my weight loss. But, I feel that I have a tiny bit more to lose before I'll do that. 

    In about febuary,I wieghed 151 pounds. I am now 135.8 pounds. So, there is most definatly progress, but I'd like to tone up my arms and legs and tummy, just a tad more. Ultimate goal (for now) being in between 125-129, is when i'll post the pictures too :)


In between Febuary and July, passed 5 months. And in those 5 months I lost 16 pounds. That's an average of about 3.2 pounds a month. Pitifull, I know XD.

   Hmmm...I binge/purged maybe 4 times, in all of those 5 months :D. I did a lot more excersize purging type behavior though, now that I think of it.

So that was just a lil summary, of stuff, today I cried a lot. Cuz me and the boy got into an argument. I'm proud of the fast that i didnt take my anger out on food.

Food will only make you feel worse. Not better, so think twice.

Thats it for now. I like reading your blogs more than i like actually blogging my own :PPP

1 comment:

  1. don't dwell on the past, on how much or little you lost in X amount of days. I remember criticizing myself when I was in the hospital for only losing half a pound a day (when I really usually lose about one and a third a day) and I beat myself up for it so much I ended up bingeing. They don't let you purge in the hospital, as much as I try, so that MAJORLY set me back.

    point being, look forward. Not back.

    ReplyDelete