Sunday, September 25, 2011

It could have been worse...

    Last night I decided I was doing really good, and that now would be the perfect time for a binge. (NOT). Well the thing is, and I know I need to work on this, is that I am a very emotional eater. My visa to another country hasnt come back yet. And if my visa doesnt come back, neither does my passport, and if my passport doesnt come back, I'm not getting married until I get a replacement passport, and no marraige, no kids, no happily ever after. Just Kidding. But seriously, they said it would only take 5 days. It has been now close to 9 days!!! So the stress built up and I binged. But I purged a little bit. As much as I could.

    I hate purging in other people's homes, especially the lovely new in-laws home.

    Well I should mention that I had had nothing but barely 100 calories all day, and was all day shopping in a ridiculouse amount of heat. Yeah yeah no excuses.

    So today, I fasted until about 3pm. Just had a snack, and aunty is making dinner. Because I dont want to hurt her feelings, I'll have to eat it. Pooey. But I just got back from learning how to swim. Yes learning. For the first time. I am 20 years old, and I am now being taught how to swim by my 5 year old cousin. We were out there for a good 2 hours, so I hope I burned some seriouse calories.

    I also learned that my BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) is about 1450 calories. That's how many calories I would expend just by being alive and staying in bed all day. Somehow, I find this hard to believe.

    Thats all for now. Love you guys <3
 

3 comments:

  1. I can be an emotional eater too. I have been the past few days. Get stressed so I end up eating and eating and eating some more even though I'm not hungry. It can get bad. But learning how to swim should burn a good amount of calories. I'm not good at swimming. I took swimming lessons one summer and hated it and never went back so I never really learned. I've calculated my BMR before and I never believe it either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally an emotional eater - eat when happy, eat when sad. Haha, maybe I'm just an eater? Anyway, congrats on the upcoming wedding. Pics? :D Where are you going to get married? Xo Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARLING I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!?!?!?

    And emotional eating seems to happen alot amongst us all.

    I have one request... When you get married... CAN YOU SHOW US PICTURES OF YOUR WEDDING DRESS! PLease please please? I'm a sucker for a happy ending x

    ReplyDelete