Wednesday, December 7, 2011

130.6

    So I think the 4 pounds was a false alarm. I went to the bathroom last night (#2 ;), lol, and this morning I was back to a weight where I didnt feel like a failure.

   But man, I need some kind of a workout routine. I have a jump rope that I use for a little cardio. I just try to jump until I cant jump anymore. I have got a new job, and I love it, but it is so unpredictable. I never know when Im going to have a day off, and I work 11 hours a day! It's money that me and my hubby as a newly wed couple despreatly need, but it leaves no time for working out. I only get 1 day off a week.

  So, like thanks for commenting guy's. Make's weight-obbsessed girls like me feel a little less alone in the world...

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I hate the added weight of, well, of food in the belly! I only weigh myself in the morning if I can get into the bathroom before i eat my breakfast! (I live in a house with one bathroom and 3 other girls!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting married and on your new job :)

    If I weigh myself in the morning, I always try stop eating 12 hrs before I step on the scale and I always use the bathroom first. I always feel so bloated in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took almost 3 days, but I"ve read your whole blog now. I do hope you'll post soon; It's been nice to read all your thoughts and hopes. Congrats on your wedding, I do hope you're implicitly happy, love!

    ReplyDelete