Sunday, August 23, 2009

So Right!!!

U girls r so rite! That will be my new mantra: "food will make u happy 4 only a few moments, but being skinny will make u happy 4 ever!" I think this is an amazing quote!!! Thanks guys! :)

I am freagin .2 ounces away from 144! Crap!!! Y doesnt that .2 just go away???!! I must exercise, and restrict MORE!!! oh, well slow and steady wins the race i guess.. in other news my mother wieghed her self and she had gained.. hahahahahaa! I really dislike my mother.. When i used to be really fat, she always used to tease me a lot, then i remember a time, when my parents actually took away my scale and fought with me because they thot that other people would think they dont feed me or something!!! Like, WTF do u people want??!! But im not gonna play the blame game and say it's their fault im now (uurgh!!!), normal, im just get thinner and thinner and there wont be anything left to say anymore... Wow i just realized that a big reason im doing this is to get back at my stupid parents... wow, can anyone say issues?...

1 comment:

  1. It's all about control, baby.
    We're all out of control, yet 100% in control. Sounds like an oxymoron, but it's true :)
    And you can get off that extra .2, don't you worry!

    ReplyDelete