Friday, December 25, 2009

Damage Control and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Binged on christmas cakes yesturday. But guess what? I didnt purge. I dont ever want to purge again. So I had a food belly all night. IT WAS CHRISTMAS EVE!!! (is my excuse). I felt a certain defiance towords mia last night. I dont want to turn to her ever again. I will be responsible for when I loose control. I am willing to gain one or two pounds in a week, if that will ultimatly lead to skinny-ness long term, you know what I mean?

And so today I'm doing a fast with lots of exercise! Yay for post christmas eve dinner empty-ness!

Making myself keep the food in, really made me realize how gross it feels inside. :P Blech...
Thanks for commenting you guys! They really do give me hope (shady rae ;)..
Stay Strong xxoo

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you didn't purge. Stay strong and stay away from mia!

    Merry Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work for not purging!
    i too hate 'mia'. i hate purging. i hate losing control.

    good work. thanks for reminding me thats not what i want for myself.

    happy christmas.
    laur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you for not purging. Well done sweetheart :) you can get through this and do this without turning to mia.

    x

    ReplyDelete