Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hmmm, just a little update

Is it possible to to gain maybe like a pound/ pound and a half from eating too much fiber all of a sudden? Cause, I think thats what's happend to me, and I really dont know what to do.I've been restricting really well too. Planning on just waiting it out for now, and I am like CRAVING exercise. Second the rents leave, I'm heading out to the gym.

P.S: Thanks for listening to my rantings on my last post. I am feeling much more positive right now. And no amount of food sitting around in me and trying to throw me off is going to stop me from becoming thin, perfect.
It's going to happen. I promise you all!

Stay Strong everyone! We will get there(!)

3 comments:

  1. I think it is possible. Fiber absorbs water in the intestine, which is what helps makes your "you know" softer. So it is probably hanging onto some of the water/liquids you've been drinking. I wouldn't cut back on the fiber, though. It's really good for you, and I think the water weight thing will only be temporary, because as we know, fiber also flushes you out, so to say. Stay strong!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Sottile said, it's probably the fibre sponging up whatever fluids you're been drinking. Or maybe water retention if it's that time of the month.

    Welcome back dear! I empathise with the feeling that there's no one there for you. I've been there before and I realised that in the midst of the loneliness I felt, there was a part that actually enjoyed the solitude of being by myself alone with my private thoughts. It's that "hah you think you know me but actually there's so much more you don't know" kind of feeling. And strangely, I found that comforting. Oh dear, I'm rambling..

    I'm glad you're feeling more positive now! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might try taking something like triphala, to get the fiber moving a bit. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triphala

    ReplyDelete