Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Survey thingy..

Size: anywhere from a 4 to a 9. (US)

Age: 18
Highest Weight: 187lb
Lowest Weight: 131lbs
Goal Weight: as close to 100 as possible…


Favorite Diet Food?
Black Coffee and Oatmeal…


Favorite Binge Food?
Chocolate,, (I love/hate it sooo bad!!)


Favorite Exercise?
Running & Dancing (horribly, but who cares..=D)..


Thinspo?
Love model thinspo. When I was at my thinnest, people used to say I looked one. I need that back…


What Makes You Slip Up?
Stress and Boredom..


What Makes You Strong?
My boo, and looking noticing more and more lovely bones..


When Did It Start?
After my first job. Begging of 12th grade.. Age 17- today.


Does Anyone Know?
Siblings.


Do You Want Help?
Help? From what? Perfection? No thank you… : /


How Many Calories Do You Consume A Day?
Usually its 500 give or take a few…


What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror?
Huge stomach, huge ass, jiggly thighs, bad skin. Failure.


Are You In A Relationship?
Yes


Is It For Attention?
No, actually the complete opposite. I want to fade into nothingness… And plus I think you get more attention when your fat, because nothing looks good on you anyway, and people judge you , etc , etc..


Are You The Fat Or Thin One Out Of Your Friends?
Neither (???)


Are You Depressed?
I've never been diagnosed so technically, no.


Ever Tried To Commit Suicide?
Once.


Ever Been To A Psychologist?
No


Are You On Any Medication?
No


I AM -
[ ] anorexic
[ ] ednos
[x] bulimic
[ ] living off diet pills
[ ] hungry
[ ] thirsty
[x] drinking something
[ ] eating something
[ ] under 100lbs
[x] starving myself
[ ] participating in a fast
[ ] vegan


PEOPLE -
[ ] ask if I’m anorexic/bulimic
[ ] call me fat
[x] say I’m skinny
[x] say I’m ugly
[x] say I’m pretty
[x] spread rumors about me
[x] force me to eat
[ ] say I eat too much
[x] wish I’d eat more
[x] don't know I'm anorexic/bulimic
[x] have tried to stop me


I WISH -
[x] I was thin
[x] I had a better body
[x] I didn't have to eat
[x] I could control myself
[x] I was under 110lbs
[x] I could avoid food
[x] I could hide what I am
[x] I wasn’t fat
[x] I was prettier
[x, but only mia.] I could stop being ana/mia
[ ] I had a boy/girlfriend
[x] I could disappear


I LOVE -
[x] feeling hungry
[x] seeing a difference
[] shaking
[x] being weak (but strong at the same time)
[x] losing weight
[ ] being anorexic/bulimic
[x] green tea
[ ] diet pills-(never tried em yet, suggestions for some good one's would be appreciated :)
[x] being able to turn down food
[x] feeling good about myself


I HATE -
[ ] when people stare
[x] being asked questions
[x] having to eat
[ ] being single
[x] wearing short skirts
[x] being fat
[x] looking ugly
[] feeling this way
[ ] fat people


I NEED -
[ ] more support
[x] people to stay out of my business
[] more friends
[ ] someone to know
[x] less food
[x] more water
[x] a gym membership
[ ] to lose 50 lbs
[x] to lose 30 lbs
[ ] to lose 10 lbs

2 comments:

  1. I love your side pics
    Gemma Ward is my favorite!

    we have the same goal weight and fav exercises as well :) I would dance all day if I could.
    How tall are you? if you don't mind me asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!.. im gonna do the survey too and post it on my blog.. i hope u dont mind, but i loved it.. let me know if ur not ok with it..

    ReplyDelete