Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Yay! A new Treadmill for the Fatty.

Yesturday after a horrific binge, I was pleased to find that my parents bought a new treadmill. I swear it's a sign. I was thinking omg, how the hell am i going to live with myself after this stupid binge, but then i assembled the new treadmill and off i went.
OMG. The people in the gyms and on t.v make it look so easy. It freakin hurt! I am really out of shape!

So, yeah I guess it just takes some mistakes (binges), and a treadmill in the living room, to get me off my fat ass. Lovely. 

Stay Strong!

4 comments:

  1. It is hard, isn't it?? I made the same stupid mistake the other day, and I had to go run off some of those calories and it's tougher than I remember. More motivation to fast, I guess ;)

    And hey, at least you have a new treadmill staring you down in the living room, reminding you about your goals before you go into the kitchen.

    Stay strong lovelie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah im soo jealous. i cant get my stationary bike till the end of the year. ive read over your blogs and can relate to the purgeing episodes, i hate having to do it but sometimes there is no other option ( expecially if ive binged). anywho, stay strong and good luck on the exercise. im the worst at trying to get moving on exercise. hey, check out my blog plze, no one has commented yet and its just a wee bit depressing. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have blisters all over my feet from the treadmill, but I also have pounds off my thighs, so all is good. Happy physical exertion!
    (that last sentence scared me too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    I was just doing a simple liquid only fast (so, water, and herbal tea) for as long as possible. I started feeling really dizzy around 25 hours, so I had a cup-a soup (only 46 calories though!) but that'll be it until tomorrow evening.

    Hope you're doing well, and thanks for sharing that quote with me!

    x

    ReplyDelete